Mommy to a 2 years old, wife and Certified Nutritionist by the Complimentary Medical Association (in the UK). Perhaps irrelevant* to mention here, I am also a Master of Science (MSc.) specialised in Economics from one of the world’s most prestigious economics schools located in Scandinavia, with a background in Revenue Management for luxury hotel chains.
* I personally appreciate knowing about the official accomplishments’ background of a private health advisor as it often correlates with their capacities and research dedication.
I grew up surrounded by women nourishing their families with hearty foods and preserving seasonal traditions from both Eastern European and German rich heritage. A woman I highly respected and loved, my grandmother, cooked for the entire family every week, and seeing her dexterity and passion for preserving these nourishing customs, it inspired me ever since a child. I grew up loving food, traditional and old-fashioned cooking from huge pots.
Growing up I started to love preparing meals for my parents, myself as a student (and powerlifting at 65 kg bodyweight with the last tested stats of 1 RM: DL at 150 kg, Squat 138,8 kg, Bench Press 80 kg, right before first pregnancy) and now my husband and my sweet child. Being a mother and out of university gave me the opportunity to have the time and get a formal certification in Nutrition. However, the most I learnt myself while researching as curriculums are never that stretchy nor renewed.
The more I learnt, the more I went back to my roots, the nourishing, seasonal diet I was brought up with. Learning about nutrients, symptoms and seeing so many people in pain – women suffering increasingly from PMS and reproductive issues and men suffering from a brutal reduction in testosterone, made me realise I could help!
I am also currently educating myself on gut health in order to make sensible assessments and help others improve their diet and lifestyle so they can achieve their health goals.
Since I love what I am doing, I am constantly learning and improving my knowledge, following the latest medical research and studies, I write and update here about a variety of topics within health & wellness.
My focus topics are endocrinological issues and optimisation of health, metabolism, hormonal production from a nutritional improvement in individuals.
What I do best:
- Help you understand the importance of nutrition
- Help you understand balance in your lifestyle
- Optimise your nutritional intake via fully personalised advice
- Pinpoint changes in your diet and routines
- Guide you through changes to heal your imbalances/symptoms
- Target healing from the root cause of your imbalances/symptoms
- Assessing your personal needs taking your background and ancestry into account
- Balancing your nutrient intake
- Personalised lifestyle advice
- Personalised meal planning with recipes
- Personalised weight loss or gain plan focusing on both macro and micronutrient intake
- Create recipes
- Personalised supplementation assessment
You can always ask me if there’s something I might help you with. Remember I am not officially qualified to provide ”medical advice”, so if you have any medical issue that requires immediate attention or you seek help in an emergency case, please check with a medical provider or your usual family doctor first.
Some goals I have successfully helped clients with:
- Weight, size and strength gain
- PCOS symptoms management
- Regulating menstrual cycles
- Supporting a nourishing pre-conception nutrition
When coaching slots are released, you will find an update on my Instagram, Telegram and Gab profiles.
I do not take more than 1 client at a time for the purpose of fully personalising and focusing on their own goals and needs. Sometimes my coaching sessions are closed as I am busy with my family. Right now slots are closed. Check my social media for any updates and release dates.
Also, if you’re looking for some resources (by the way, the new Female Health Guide is out!), you are welcome to have a look at my Webshop.
If you have any questions regarding my coaching services, slots, things I could help you with, feel free to write me using this form: